2020 National Poetry Month


I hope everyone had a great poetry month. I finish up every poetry month by sharing the list of poems I shared on my personal Facebook page each day. Enjoy:

2020 Poetry Month Facebook Poems 


Sparklers by Ted Kooser
In the Middle by Barbara Crooker
Starting the Subaru at Five Below by Stuart Kestenbaum
Block and There are Poems by Linda Pastan
Beauty by Tony Hoagland
A Word on Statistics by Wislawa Symborska
Wife by Ada Limón
Stray by Elizabeth Alexander
The Niagara River by Kay Ryan
The Ordinary by Kirsten Dierking
The Thing Is by Ellen Bass
The Happiest Day by Linda Pastan
Black Umbrellas by Rick Agran
Driving Through the Night by Billy Collins
Burning the Old Year by Naomi Shihab Nye
Advice by Bill Holm
The Life of a Day by Tom Hennen
Virtuosi by Lisel Mueller
The Peace of Wild Things by Wendell Berry
Today, When I Could Do Nothing by Jane Hirshfield
Hummingbirds by Mary Oliver
The Good Life by Tracy K. Smith

Comments